Apple Ipad 9.7 2018 (6th Generation)
The Apple iPad 9.7 2018 price in Kenya is Ksh 51000. The Apple iPad 9.7 2018 comes with a 9.7-in display, coupled with an Apple A10 Fusion chip, 2GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and 8827 mAh Battery. Buy the latest iPhones today at Phones Store Kenya.
Apple iPad 9.7 2018 Features and price
- Price in Kenya: Approx Ksh 51000
- Release Date: 2018, September
- Dimensions: 240 x 169.5 x 7.5 mm
- Ram: 2 GB
- Screen: 9.7″, LED-backlit IPS LCD
- Main Camera: Single, 12 MP
- Selfie Camera: Single, 1.2 MP
- Memory: 128 GB
- CPU: Apple A10 Fusion
- Battery: 8,827 mAh
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
The phone has 2 GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage which is not expandable. Coming to cameras, it has a 12 MP rear camera and a 1.2 MP front camera for selfies. The Apple iPad 2018 has a 9.7 inches, 1668 x 2388 pixels IPS display with a pixel density of 265 PPI. The Apple iPad 9.7 2018 runs on iOS 11, upgradable to iOS 13, and all this is powered by an 8,827 mAh battery. It measures 280.6 x 214.9 x 5.9 mm (height x width x thickness) with a total weight of 613 grams including battery.
The iOS 11 also comes with an amazing collection of apps, so you can start making the most of your iPad, straight out of the box. Take photos and videos and edit them on the go. Make video calls with FaceTime and send emails. Organize your life with Siri, Maps, and the Calendar app. Plus, with over one million apps available on the App Store, you’ll find plenty of options to do almost anything you can imagine.
Pros iPad Pro 2018
- A new iPad design
- The brilliant screen that responds quickly
- Face ID and USB-C
- Lightning fast and extremely powerful
Negatives iPad Pro 2018
- Doesn’t work with old accessories
- Very pricey
- iOS is getting in the way of powerful hardware
Check out more Apple products in Kenya.