- No products in the cart.
Hard Drive Capacity For Lenovo H50 Coi3 DeskTop
- Hard Drive Type Traditional, mechanical hard disk drives are the most common type of storage because they’re relatively inexpensive and offer huge capacities. However, they also generate both noise and heat. Solid state drives, also known as SSDs, are many times faster than hard disk drives and have no moving parts to wear out, but typically offer far less capacity.
PowerDVD and more
- Operating System The operating system manages all software and hardware, including files, memory and connected devices. Most importantly, it lets you interact with your device and your programs in a visual way; otherwise, you’d be typing computer code to get anything done.
Processor Brand ( Lenovo H50 Coi3 DeskTop )
- Processor Speed The clock speed of the processor, measured in hertz (Hz), is defined as the number of operations the central processing unit (CPU) can carry out in a single second. Working in combination with system memory, the power of the processor determines the complexity of software you can run, how many programs you can have open at the same time, and how fast those programs will run.
- Processor Model Your computer’s processor is like its brain. Working in combination with system memory, the power of the processor determines the complexity of software you can run, how many programs you can have open at the same time, and how fast those programs will run. Most computers feature an Intel or AMD processor.
Intel 4th Generation Core i3
- System Memory (RAM) Random-access memory, or RAM, is important because it helps your processor tackle multiple tasks at once. A minimum of 2GB is required for basic computing, but 6GB or more is recommended if you’re into graphics and advanced photo or video editing.
- Wireless Networking This device can connect via Wi-Fi to other devices without using cables or cords.